Advice for the exam 70-461
- What is the 70-461?
- ANSI SQL？
- Can you give me books for the exam?
- Which courses are recommended?
- What do you need to master for the 70-461 exam?
I want to pass the Microsoft 70-461 exam. Can you give me some advice for the exam?
What is the 70-461?
This is an exam related to SQL Server 2012 and 2014, focusing on SQL Server queries.This exam is about Transact SQL or T-SQL.
The 70-461 exam comprise of questions from the below area:
Create database objects (20–25%)
Work with data (25–30%)
Modify data (20–25%)
Troubleshoot and optimize (25–30%)
ANSI SQL is the standard for multiple databases such as Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server.
ANSI SQL vs T-SQL
|ANSI SQL is the standard for relational databases.|
|T-SQL is an extension of ANSI SQL created for Microsoft in SQL Server.|
Can you give me books for the exam?
|Training Kit (Exam 70-461) Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012|
|Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL Fundamentals|
|T-SQL Querying (Developer Reference)|
|Pro T-SQL Programmer’s Guide|
|Beginning T-SQL 3rd ed. Edition|
Which courses are recommended?
|Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases Jump Start|
|SQL Server – TSQL|
|T-SQL Fundamentals 2016|
|SQL Server 2012 Optimization, Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting|
|Advanced T-SQL Querying, Programming and Tuning for SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016|
What you need to master?
Create database objects
- Create and alter tables using T-SQL syntax (simple statements)
- Create and alter views (simple statements)
- Design views
- Create and modify constraints (simple statements)
- Create and alter DML triggers
Work with data
- Query data by using SELECT statements
- Implement sub-queries
- Implement data types
- Implement aggregate queries
- Query and manage XML data
- Create and alter stored procedures (simple statements)
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements
- Combine datasets
- Work with functions
Troubleshoot and optimize
- Optimize queries
- Manage transactions
- Evaluate the use of row-based operations vs. set-based operations
- Implement error handling
How to pass the exam 70-461 ?
- Instructor-led training
- Exam prep videos
- Self-paced training
- Practice test(70-461 Practice test)
- Exam 70-461 forum(exam 70 461 braindumps)
The Questions in the Exam are:
- Mainly objective types.
- Some are subjective: you have to write code, such as SELECT statements and/or view definitions.
- And very few were Multiple Choice.
- There are a few issues where you need to select the appropriate code segments and arrange them in the correct order.
- Dedicated Work-space.If you study at home, make sure you have a place where your family or roommate won’t disturb you while you’re studying.
- Know the exam topic before you start.
- Find the real questions.
- Make as many as possible notes.
- Take a practice test.
latest Microsoft 70-461 exam dump!
We can share all the new materials, you can also receive verification and the latest Microsoft 70-461 exam dump!
Geekcert has a new and up-to-date exam dump that is correct because it is the most reliable resource for your certification exam. We provide exam preparation materials, such as actual exam questions, Dumps, and more.
Updated Microsoft 70-461 Questions & Answers
To get the best score on the 70-461 exam, you need to experience the types of 70-461 exam question you will be asked to answer and prepare for the 70-461 test from 70-461 PDF dumps for each and every topic.
My Learning Experience(Pass exam 70-461. )
Use of small short-term learning courses.
It is best to study in 20 30-minute courses rather than in a 10-hour course. Besides, if you’re as busy as I am, it’s easier to set aside 30 minutes a day at work or at home.
Set a specific time to learn every day and stick to it.
For personal things, I set aside time after the children settled down to sleep – less interruption!
Use a flash card
If you use a flash card to view materials, you will use your time more wisely.
Have a specific goal for each study session – make a goal for each session.
This will help you reinforce the knowledge you have just learned.
Explain what you’ve learned
when you learn new materials, explain it to a friend or colleague. It’s a very good test to see if you really understand it.
Many exercises will help you pass the exam.
set up a designated area to study.
Make sure you have all the materials you need(70-461 study guide). If you study at work, book a meeting room to avoid distractions.
Turn off that music!
The concert lowers your attention.
Turn off the phone.
Don’t let text messages and social media interrupt your study time.